Excellent manufacturer of rubber coupling
Our products have been exported to customers all over the world, and have won a good reputation with our excellent product quality and after-sales service.
We specializing in the production of Agricultural Gearbox, PTO Shafts, Sprockets, Fluid Coupling, Worm Gear Reducers, Gears and racks, Roller Chains, Sheave and Pulleys, Planetary Gearboxes, Timing Pulleys, Shaft Collars and more.We have exported our products to clients around the world and earned a good reputation because of our superior product quality and after-sales service.We warmly welcome customers both at home and abroad to contact us to negotiate business, exchange information and cooperate with us.
FLC Flexible pump rubber coupling for motors
1. Flexible jaw coupling is stable and reliable, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation properties.
2. The structure is simple, the radial size is small, the weight is light, and the moment of inertia is small, which is suitable for medium and high speed applications.
3. It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capabilities.
4. High-strength polyurethane spider are wear-resistant and oil-resistant, have large bearing capacity, long service life, and are safe and reliable.
5. The flexible jaw coupling does not need lubrication, and the maintenance workload is small, and it can run continuously for a long time.
Double flange rubber shaft jaw spider coupling
1 Plum elastic coupling have the advantage of simple structure , no need lubrication ,easy maintain,easy inspection and test , can realize sustainable operation.
2 High-strength polyurethane elastic elements have good abrasion resistance, large carrying capacity, make its safety and reliability.
3 Plum couplings have excellent vibration damping, cushioning and superior electrical insulation
4 large compensation ability of axis, radius and angle.
5 small radial size, light weight and small moment of inertia which makes it suitable for medium / high speed applications.
FLC Flexible pump rubber coupling for motors
Using the very latest polyurethane casting technology, we can produce high-quality cast parts. By varying the raw materials, formulations and methods of manufacture, we can influence the properties to meet specific requirements.
We are able to manufacture complex geometries, also with larger components, and all with the outstanding properties of a polyurethane.
Casting technology allows us to use simple moulds to produce small and large batches inexpensively. They can also be permanently bonded to other materials (steel, aluminium, cast iron, etc.).
Our highly trained applications engineers can provide you with optimum, individual advice on your product.
Chain coupling for greenhouse
As a standard the GW10 is fitted with a chain coupling set with a duplex chain according to DIN chain number 08B-2 or 10B-2. The sprocket wheel joint is available for a 1” (08B-2), 5/4” or 2” (both 10B-2) drive tubes. The motor gearbox can be mounted at the side or at the base.
The GW10 can optionally be fitted with a tube-bolt chain coupling set for 1” or 5/4” drive tubes. Electric motors with different voltages and/or frequencies or a higher protection class, for instance tropic winding, are available on request.
Fenaflex Spacer Coupling
Fenaflex Tyre Couplings are highly elastic, lubrication free couplings that tolerate large amounts of misalignment in all planes as well as offering simple installation and inspection without disrupting the drive. The Fenaflex™ coupling also has excellent shock absorbing properties while reducing vibration and torsional oscillations.
Simple time saving installation – motor and machine remains undisturbed whilst tyre is changed
Rotating shaft-driven mechanical components are commonly used in all forms of machinery that perform the various processes and functions of modern industry.
- Shaft misalignment will place stresses on shafts and related parts of the assembly such as bearings, which can result in early failure of both.
- Shaft ends can be misaligned radially or angularly, exhibit axial displacement, or experience a combination of all three.
- Drive couplings can be used to compensate for shaft misalignment, whether the misalignment is an intentional or an unintentional part of the design.
The dimensional flexibility of this coupling ensures leak-proof pipe seals on virtually any pipe material: plastic, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel, copper and ductile iron. All flexible couplings are clearly marked with part number, size, and pipe material that the coupling will connect to. This coupling is perfect for connecting Wet Waste Interceptors and Garbage Disposal Replacement Units to your existing pipes.
- Actual dimensions are 2.41 (61mm) openings. Actual length is 3.5″ (89mm)
- Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 and CSA B602
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant and rustproof
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Leak-proof, rot-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
Latest Product Update
We warmly welcome domestic and foreign customers to contact us, negotiate business, exchange information, and cooperate with us.